Sunday, April 13, 2008

Coffee Break...

Pj & I attended our friend Ian's first birthday party, I thought I would post some pics from the partee as a breather from the construction chaos!

Ian's Hungry Caterpillar Cookies, he was happy to share them with us

Scout tried to go for mine, good thing I have quick reflexes...

Dad, where's the cake, you said there would be cake, I don't see the cake...

um, seriously...where is my cccAAAAAKKKKKKEEEEEEEE???

Yom, yom, yom ,yom, yom, yom. I think Ian loved his cake.

It was great seeing everybody, I feel like I have been out of the loop! Everyones' children are growing by leaps and bounds. Anya's mom was even here from the Ukraina for 6 months, and I didn't see her once, ugh. Luckily, I got to see her dad, Boris at the party. I don't speak Russian and he doesn't speak English...but friendships can break language barriers, right?
Anya's Dad, Boris and the James family littl-est, Virginia


The James family biggest, Anastastia

The James family craziest, Russ



Catching up with Alison, Gary & baby Maizie. She is getting so big!



Needless to say, everyone had a wonderful time. Ian mentioned it was the best birthday party he had ever had! Kudos to Nick and Britt for the delicious "sliders" and snacks!

1 comment:

knoxville dermatoly blogger said...

Great photos! I love your blog, we can't wait to see the house in person!
Britt, Nick, Ian and Scout