Thursday, June 4, 2009

Make new friends, but keep the OOOoold, one is silver and the other's gold...

We were so happy to meet with one of our "gold" friends a couple of weekends ago. (What does that quote mean anyway? Did I get the lyrics wrong...would the Girl Scouts really want to teach you to rate friends? I must have it wrong.) Anyways - my old buddy Dan and his beautiful wife & daughter, Lauren and Eve made the trip to see us, and we WERE OVER THE MOON EXCITED. Dan and I have known each other since preschool. My mom remembers him getting upset with his mother when she took his hat off upon dropping him off at Teeter (Tater)-Tots, she would bring a comb to brush down his cowlicks, to ease the burden of any 4-year old vanity anxieties I guess. (Darn it, I wish I had pictures...I must bombard my Mummy's house for more pics!)

Dan & Lauren with maneater, Eve

Eve with her new toy, she is a smart cookie. She instantly went for it and knew exactly how to play with it!

Another genius moment by Eve. Her first introduction to the Exersaucer. She LOVED it.

Jasper's first crush. (Notice the size difference, Eve is actually 2 days older, hahahaha)

Sorry, for the short entry today. Here are some random pics from the past few weeks...

Another visit with Great-Granny! She has left the big city and moved back to Harrisonburg (whew). It is nice to have her closer to family. More visits to come!

Look at Me, I can sit up now!!! (...as Jasper topples over, followed by a trembling lower lip.)

Give Me, Give Me, Give Me MORE PEARS, puleaazz.
Baby Camo - Where is Jasper?

View from our bedroom window. I love thunderstorms...but I love the rainbows that follow even more!

I hope everyone is blessed with a pot-o-gold week!

No comments: